Travel Water Bottles

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittany

Mia Bella Vita
Any recommendations for a water bottle I can attach to a Ryerson Carrier? I'm picking up a chin at Nationals and I want to be able to offer her water while I'm at the show. Someone told me about one in chat a few weeks ago, but of course I can't remember what it was, or who was telling me about it. :wacko:

Morton Jones sells 8oz round bottles with the Edstrom valve (no leak) They also sell some with their own valve, but it is messier IMO.

Brittany, Did you ever solve this water bottle problem? What do you use now, Lixit or glass bottles with rubber stoppers and glass stems? If you use glass bottle, you can buy the small jar of baby food, 2.5 oz and the rubber stoppers will fit inside.

Nivek bottles. They have the edstrom valve. I have one that's a 5.5 oz one and I bought it to fit on Chloe's carrier, too. It fits perfect and is a nice small size.

Though I have no idea when Nationals is so I don't know if you've already solved this problem...

Thank you everyone for the suggestions. I currently use the glass superpet bottles. I've found a way to attach them to the carrier with some extra wire, so I'll be going that route for this show.

Brittany, Did you ever solve this water bottle problem? What do you use now, Lixit or glass bottles with rubber stoppers and glass stems? If you use glass bottle, you can buy the small jar of baby food, 2.5 oz and the rubber stoppers will fit inside.

Nivek bottles. They have the edstrom valve. I have one that's a 5.5 oz one and I bought it to fit on Chloe's carrier, too. It fits perfect and is a nice small size.

Though I have no idea when Nationals is so I don't know if you've already solved this problem...

Latest posts

Back